Plastic Fantastic – Anglo Danish Friendly Plastic Course 2015
ANGLO-DANISH FRIENDLY PLASTIC COURSE 2015
Rufford Craft Centre, Rufford Abbey Country Par, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9DF
30th & 31st May 2015
We are so lucky to have two outstanding visiting tutors from Denmark for this fabulous weekend. Barbara Lees and Karin Schmidt are the foremost Friendly Plastic artists currently working in Denmark today, and we get to have both of them for two whole days. They will be teaching one class whilst I teach another, and you get to do both classes over the two days.
All materials are included in the cost of the course, and you will go away with finished pieces that you can wear, or give as a gift to a friend.
The class sizes are restricted, so you will get plenty of individual tutor time.
Organic Cuffs and Bangles
Barbara and Karin will guide you through their unique and wonderful cuff making process during which time you will learn a lot about how to work in the fascinating medium of Friendly Plastic. Even if you have taken a class with me, I can assure you that Barbara and Karin work differently and have their own take on things which has inspired some of my own work too. You can find out more about Barbara and Karin and their wonderful creations here
In complete contrast to the organic cuffs I will be guiding you through a couple of projects for making your own lockets and other items that will hold your memories close to your heart. From a picture of someone you love, to a cherished fragment of glass, pottery or wood, we will create jewellery that will let you hold your precious memories close to you at all times.
The whole course is suitable for beginners and improvers alike. One of the best things about these weekends is the friends you make with other students, and the amount you learn from each other as well as from your tutors.
Barbara, Karin and I have many, many years of teaching experience with this medium, so you have the opportunity of getting the best possible outcome from the weekend in terms of your understanding of, and confidence with Friendly Plastic whatever your level.
Stuff you Need to Know
- Cost £120
- Date 30th – 31st May 2015
- 10am – 4pm both days
- All materials will be included
- I will send you a list of things you need to bring with you closer to the time
- Lunch can be brought in or you can go to the little cafe or restaurant on site
- Tea and Coffee will be provided, but any cakes or biscuits you want to bring along and share are always welcome!
- Booking form is available to download here Plastic Fantastic 2015 Booking Form
- If you need to cancel your booking, you can read the cancellation policy here Plastic Fantastic 2015 Refund Policy
- There are plenty of places to stay within a short drive of the Craft Centre – See the Accommodation List here Plastic Fantastic 2015 Accommodation List
- If you want to learn more about Rufford Craft Centre then click here
- You can fill in the contact form below if you want to ask any questions, or leave a comment.